Why and How to use Ad Tracking
Every Internet marketing expert will tell you the very same secret of their success. They constantly track and test their results. If you spend money on advertising but don’t track the results then you are simply throwing money away.
And there’s only one way to find out the effectiveness of every single ad that you run. You need to use an ad tracking program.
You can use it to track the ROI of e-zine articles, banners, image ads, location of a link on a page, etc.
The free ebook Ad Tracking SuperTips shows you how to choose, use and profit from ad trackers and …
WHY YOU NEED AN AD TRACKER
- and it’s not just for tracking ads
WHICH AD TRACKER FOR YOU ?
- the two types of tracker and why you need to know the difference
- trackers which calculate the ROI from all your ad campaigns
- the advantage of sub-campaigns
- the importance of redirect files
- tracking your visitor all through your site
- tracking your visitor after leaving your site
SUPER WAYS TO USE AN AD TRACKER
- how affiliates can boost their sales
- how ezine publishers can profit from their advertisers
- how to perfect your sales copy to get the order
- controlling your ebook readers after the book is downloaded
- getting the best return from the pay per click search engines
- promoting offline as well as online and how to set up your offline Url
- finding the best advertising ezines and creating the best ads
- using signature files for promotion and what to avoid
TESTING WITH AN AD TRACKER
- how to run a test
- the one essential secret to scientific testing
- why split run testing is the ideal method
AD TRACKER PRODUCT REVIEWS
- the key decision before you choose a tracker
- beware of these offers
- recommended products
My Personal Recommendation: Ad TrackZ
Testing is the key to online success. Knowing the specifics of how your links are working makes solid business sense for any online marketer.
Ad Tracking SuperTips, written by Harvey Segal (Mr SuperTips) is neatly set out, easy to follow, written without hype and not littered with annoying links.
It’s packed with solid tips on how to get the best out of your ad tracking programs.
And you know it’s FREE.
Back from Ad Tracking to Affiliate Tips.